1. not a chance
3. not necessarily
7. I don't watch it.
8. I don't know.
9. I don't know.
10. Who cares?
2) Agree, and they do people just like b-ball and football more
1. The NFL has an amazing relationship with TV. That is something that soccer won't be able to compete with here in the US. Football just has too big of a head start.
2. I think it makes much more sense to have every available option for inner city programs. There should be every opportunity to try a sport you are interested in. Sports adds not only needed exercise to our youths life, but it teaches many other nessicary life lessons.
3.I believe that organized sports do more to teach the "other" lessons you can learn from athletic activities more proficiently than do action sports.
4.As long as the companies keep pouring money to advertise in professional and college football, No. These corporations know what they are doing and they would not relate themselves with an idea that isn't legitamate... SEE the XFL.
5. Need AA's for what? To become US's #1 pasttime again, they need to shorten the schedule and games. Todays sportsfans have lives that are much to busy to sit and watch a game everynight of the week. Footballs games are on sunday (most americans day off) and monday nights. Its smart scheduling.
6. Absolutly. Look at the ratings, fan bases, and money poured into football.
7. I don't know the actual numbers but I once again would challenge that with a sunday afternoon filled with football. The difference is there is just one race to watch so its viewership will be higher, but if you add all the viewers of a sundays many different football games I would expect it to be signifigantly higher.
8. Well, there is already NFL Europe. Nascar is expanding slowly to out of the country. Both sports have significant competition outside of the US. (Football has soccer and Nascar has F1, Rally, ect.) I would suspect that the NFL has a better chance due to its marriages to corporations. Money usually = popularity.
9. I think they might be a slight bit ahead of the curve. Yes.
10. Absolutly. I see no reason why an AA athelete couldn't perform just as well or better in the action sports than White Americans.
1. Do you think soccer will ever surpass football and become
the more popular sport?
Yes, it is already more popular considering all the cholera infested cesspools where it is played every day.
2. Do you think inter-city youth sport programs should have more than just basketball and football?
Yes. they should include as many activities as finances allow so that the students have a better chance of finding one they like.
3. Action sports are better than organized sports.
4. Is football an over rated sport in America?
No. Some like and some don't just like any other activity
5. Does baseball need to have more African Americans?
No. It needs more Baseball-Americans! What does race have to do with it?
6. Has America's past time changed from baseball?
Yes. It is now football.
7. NASCAR is the most watched sport.
NASCAR is not a sport.
8. Nascar has the greater potential to expand to other countries than NFL.
No. NASCAR will decline here by the end of the next decade as well. The popularity of NASCAR is a fad.
9. NASCAR is setting the way for other sport when it comes tosafety and disciplinary actions.
No. NASCAR is not a sport.
10. Do you think that an African American will win an X-games gold medal?
No. An American-American (who happens to be descended from Africans) will win an X-games gold medal. What is with your race obsession?
5 no comment
6 disagree (baseball is a past-time, not a sport)
7 no comment
10 agree (why not?)
#1 NO #2 NO #3 NO #4 NO #5 NO #6 YES (FOOTBALL)
#7 OH YA #8YES 9 # YES #10 NEVER SAY NEVER
3. Yes (my opinion)
9. Eh - no.
7. Disagree but barely
8. Neither agree or disagree
10. Who cares, really?
1. not in america
7. what the hell are u talking about, no
8. no, NFL already has
10. ya, an african american hosts it, why can one win it
1. hell no
6.yes, its football now
3. undecided- yes and no
4. heck no
5. no-cant force people to play a sport
7. nope- very overrated!
9. I don't know.
10. dumb question- who cares